ImpactSoul Care Journey
Impacting Moms in the Philippines
These moms are excited to share with you their Vision Boards where they were asked to clip images and write words to describe what they dream their child will someday become.
It’s one of many creative ways Soul Care Journey (SCJ) engages moms to DREAM BIG as we equip them to be the best moms ever.
These moms are native-born and living in a 3rd world country eager to learn how to be the kind of mom they dream about being for their child despite living below the poverty line. They continue to dream for a better future for their children and have committed to attend SCJ’[email protected] weekly program at a local Christian church within a depressed area of Quezon City.
We can help more parents raise God-fearing and independent children, teenagers and young adults become more confident with their identities through the following programs.
- [email protected] is a 1.5 hr/day for 5 days workshop equipping parents what simple & fun things they can do every time they’re with their kids while also teaching life skills
- EdXperience is an 8 hr/day for 8 days full educational experience for both parent to student that helps equip parents in jump-starting learning routines targeting academic success with ease
- Social-Emotional Learning for Adults is a 1hr/day for 10 days online workshop where parents learn who they are and why they do what they do
- Social-Emotional Learning for Students is a 1hr/day for 10 days online workshop where students learn to identify their emotions and be able to manage them
- Soul Care is one-on-one life online coaching with parents and their kids to help them restore and strengthen their relationship
- LitCAFE is a community where like-minded families come together to support each other and are given the resources they need to strengthen their families.
Your commitment of $30 a month will sponsor a parent or student in one of these programs.
“On behalf of Builders of Dreams Community Church we all want to thank you for the many learnings once again today from you. Now we are also able to analyze what we are doing and the more systematic and more fruitful ways to teach and raise our children. Many thanks as well to 10-yr-old Sam as he is such a delight and amazing. Again thank you so much and we are excited for our next session. God bless you all! 😊
– Josephine Hinampas, BDCC (Builders of Dreams Community Church) Outreach Coordinator at KNL